At Office Furniture and Interiors, we’ve been supplying office furniture and planning dynamic workspaces for over 10 years. During this time, directors Oliver Hewitt and Paul Ramsey, along with our team of expert workplace consultants, have developed long-standing relationships with some of the industry’s top manufacturers to provide customers with the highest quality products at the best prices.
Here's what else you can expect from us:
Here at OFAI we offer the following benefits and services to ensure that your experience with us is as good as it can be-
- Free Delivery- We offer free delivery for all products across the UK (excluding Highlands and Islands). If you are ordering from the Channel Islands or Ireland, please contact us for a quotation.
- 5+ years warranty- All of our products carry a warranty, meaning we'll help if your product is defective or damaged.
- 40 years experience- Our team have the industry knowledge and experience to assist in any queries you have when buying from us.
- Price promise- We'll take into account your requirements when quoting to ensure you receive the right price.
- Finance available- Spread the cost of your project to stick to your budget and control expenses.
Our Customer Promises
Customers come first
There’s no question too small or concern too large that we won’t strive to fix. We aim to provide a comprehensive furniture and design service and your opinions are valued above all else.
We’re committed to reducing our environmental impact. When your furniture and equipment is delivered, we will remove and recycle all waste packaging and materials responsibly.
Practice what we preach
No one likes playing the waiting game. That’s why we always strive to be on time (or even early!), regardless of whether it’s paying bills to our suppliers or delivering your orders swiftly.
Our support doesn’t end once we’ve made your delivery. From helping you with the set-up and ergonomics of your furniture to helping you create the optimum working environment, our team will be on hand long after we leave. We’re just a phone call away.
Meet the Team
OFAI is a Living Wage employer!
We are pleased to say that we are an accredited Living Wage Employer, meaning that every member of staff is not only paid the minimum wage, but the real Living Wage.
The Living Wage is an hourly rate based on the cost of living in the UK. We are committed to ensuring our employees earn a real Living Wage that meets the cost of living.
You can find out more about the Living Wage by visiting www.livingwage.org.uk.